To check your property is suitable for Micro Combined Heat and Power (CHP), the following is required:
- Do you own the property and have permission to install a new CHP system?
- Description of your property (size, layout, location)
- Operating hours for your premises or typical occupancy periods
- Existing heating system and age if known
- Any existing onsite electrical generation? i.e. solar panels
- Half hourly meter readings if possible
- Previous gas and electricity bills, ideally over the last 12 months